The residential housing market in New Jersey and the rest of the country is no longer simply simmering. Industry reports and data now point to the market’s transformation to a record boiling point.
The current market frenzy is seen as a once-in-a-generation opportunity that is favorable to both buyers and sellers.
The proven legal team of Mariano & Coiro, P.C. emphasized in a recent publication the “perfect storm of factors influencing the market values and activity.” This article referenced “a singular convergence of factors that notably spells upside opportunities for both home buyers and sellers.”
Sellers are well positioned in the present market given the low inventory of properties and a high number of would-be buyers.
Buyers are maneuvering in the current market with optimism and increased confidence despite stiff competition.
How buyers and sellers benefit from an EXPERIENCED Real Estate Attorney:
The legal team of Mariano & Coiro, P.C. provides guidance and legal advice to ensure your best interests are protected during all phases of a home purchase or sale. The attorneys will focus on matters that include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Contract review and recommended modifications
- Scrutiny of inspection reports and other documents
- Input concerning home inspection issues, including negotiations tied to necessary repairs
- Comprehensive realty history review to ensure clear title, as well as address any liens
- Representation at closing, ensuring that the client’s legal rights and interests are safeguarded
- Deed recording and proper handling/disposition of all other transactional documents relevant to closing
An experienced legal team with a sustained record of advocacy helping diverse clients in real estate matters can play a crucial and pivotal role in driving a real estate transaction to a successful conclusion or avoiding catastrophic results in unsuccessful transactions.
We welcome the opportunity to explain how to do just that in your transaction via a FREE & CONFIDENTIAL consultation at the established, results-oriented and pro-client New Jersey real estate law firm of Mariano & Coiro, P.C. Our senior real estate partner, Joseph W. Coiro, Esq. (with over 35 years of experience and thousands of successful closings performed) can be reached by phone at 732-860-7620 or through our firm’s contact page.